Every Nigerian wants A Nation where things work smoothly without tribal or religious sentiment; discrimination of any kind; favoritism; etc
We All desire A Better Nigeria of seamless Civil Service operations and engagements where, All benefit from The Central Government. A Nigeria which would become An Institution unbreakable of which we can All boldly say of that, NIGERIA IS WORKING; GOD BLESS NIGERIA, FOR I AM A NIGERIAN.
President Muhammad BUHARI – PMB having extensively studied and found esteemed quality of A PLANNER & DOER in Prof Yemi OSINBAJO – PYO appointed him to Chairman Economic Sustainable Committee, ESC. The ESC worked out a document National Economic Sustainability Plans, NESP which contain Solar Power Naija; MSME Survival Fund; 774000 Jobs; National Youth Investment Fund – NYIF; etc and, PMB on reading through the documents provided NGN 2.3 Trillion to released in tranches to fund the NESP put up by PYO and ESC.
PYO and ESC defragmentized NESP components giving some to MDAs of FGN (Federal Government of Nigeria) in his Humanist nature to reach or touch every Nigerian not minding the nook or cranny.
MSME Survival Fund
It is broken down into:
1) Grants to Artisans (Plumbers, Electricians, etc) and Transporters (Okada & Keke Napep Riders, Private or Public, Uber or Bolt Drivers, etc)
2) Formalization Support
3) Payroll Support Scheme
4) Guaranteed Offtake Scheme
5) One-time MSME Grant
PYO and ESC moved steps ahead to beat bottlenecks in the Application; Documentation and; Disbursement Processes by creating both ONLINE and OFFLINE Platforms for registration and engagements, What A Humanist !?!
Statistics has it that:
1) Grants to Artisans & Transporters: Had reached 265,425 beneficiaries
2) Formalization Support : Free registration of SMEs with Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC has 252,000 SMEs captured already overshooting the target
3) Payroll Support Scheme: Assistance given to Employers of labour (Employees) to pay both Employers and Employees 3 months freebies of N50,000 and N30,000 respectively. 319,755 beneficiaries had been recorded
4) Guaranteed Offtake Scheme: Products and Produces of producers and farmers would be bought by FGN at a good price. Enrollment is on and 100,000 beneficiaries are targeted
5) One-time MSME Grant: SME Owners would be gifted N50,000 to help their businesses. Enrollment is on and 100,000 beneficiaries are targeted.
The MSME Survival Fund component of NESP is so designed that PAYMENTS are made DIRECTLY into Individual Bank Accounts with the aid of BVN (Bank Verification Number), which automatically mean that, IF YOU HAVE BENEFITED FROM ONE OF IT, YOU CAN’T SHORTCHANGE OTHERS nor BENEFIT FROM THE OTHER COMPONENT. This creates ample space for many to benefit from the scheme.
To this end, many WOMEN, YOUTHS and LEADERS (in various climes) had benefited from FGN Program “MSME Survival Fund” designed and implemented by Prof Yemi OSINBAJO, PYO and ESC.
It is but ONLY a man that knows and understands that could have made THIS happen.
If PYO led ESC under the able leadership of President M. BUHARI could put it out straight to All Nigerians in the nooks and crannies they are resident in that, A NIGERIA WHERE THINGS WORK SEAMLESSLY WITHOUT FAVORITISM IS POSSIBLE with MSME Survival Fund component of NESP, don’t you feel he is “The Best Fit” ?
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless PMB
God Bless PYO (and ESC)
God Bless You & Me
God Bless OGO
Feyiwa ADEOLA (07036555843), Osinbajo Grassroots Organization (OGO) Ondo state Chapter